It’s my birthday next month and I was putting together my wishlist for my mum and sister (my sister, especially, always really wants us to do wishlists to for her). Since reading a blog is really all about voyeurism, I thought you might enjoy a look-see…
In no particular order, except for the first one which is the most important one to me..
- A renewal of my subscription to the Economist
- An MP3 player — nothing fancy but hopefully one that has a good amount of memory and can be plugged into accessories such as our car and/or have (cheap) speakers plugged into it. A friend clued me into NewEgg as being the place that has the very best prices for electronics and good customer service too. These are their MP3 players.
- A digital SLR — either the Nikon D series or the Canon Rebel series
- A haircut — it’s been since the end of November and, with short hair, that is a bad, bad thing!
- Time… just time… to sew, spin, knit, dye, read, and sleep…
- Wireless computer speakers, such as these
- Lifting gloves
- Tickets to La Boheme
- a computer desk like this one or this one
- a room divider like this one
I know nothing about MP3 players (or digital SLRs, for that matter, but that’s a major long shot), so I would be grateful for any suggestions or recommendations from readers. On the speakers as well.